In 2014 the St. Patrick’s Festival will take place from Friday 14th March to Monday 17th March. There is no place better to be on St. Patrick’s day than in Ireland. The day itself, always on the 17th March, is a national holiday in Ireland and parades take place in all major cities and dozens of towns around the country. St. Patrick’s day is also celebrated in more countries around the world than any other national holiday.
“Other people have a nationality. The Irish have a psychosis” – Brendan Behan
Top 5 Attractions In Ireland Associated with St. Patrick
- The Hill of Slane, County Meath
- St Patrick’s Well, County Tipperary
- Croach Patrick, County Mayo
- The Rock of Cashel, County Tipperary
- St Patrick’s Cathedral, Dublin